Shrimp Salad and Avocado
oil or Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon caviar (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix the shrimp, tomato, scallions, garlic powder, ground mustard, avocado oil and taste for salt and pepper.
- Slice your avocado in half, Chop and add into the bowl. Add the lemon juice on top of the avocado then carefully combine the mixture.
- Take the hollow avocados and mound the shrimp mixture.
- Add a little caviar and garnish with additional scallions.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!