Shrimp Salad and Avocado
- 2 avocados, halved lengthwise (save hollow half)
- 1 1/2 cups small cooked shrimp
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic,powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons Avocado
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon caviar (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
oil or Olive Oil
- In a bowl, mix the shrimp, tomato, scallions, garlic powder, ground mustard, avocado oil and taste for salt and pepper.
- Slice your avocado in half, Chop and add into the bowl. Add the lemon juice on top of the avocado then carefully combine the mixture.
- Take the hollow avocados and mound the shrimp mixture.
- Add a little caviar and garnish with additional scallions.