Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
For a no-cook recipe use cooked shrimp for my Shrimp and Avocado Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette. This is a perfect Paleo recipe for you to enjoy!
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small Garlic,clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or more
- 4-6 cups hearts of Romaine or Mixed Greens
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
Cilantro Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 smallGarlic, clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat add the shrimp, garlic, chili powder, salt and cumin with olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the romaine or mix greens.
- In a medium bowl combine the vinaigrette ingredients and whisk well.
- Chop up avocados.
- Add cooked shrimp and avocados in bowl then drizzle vinaigrette and toss salad together. Garnish with any extra cilantro.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!