Here are a few ways to Enjoy Food with friends.
I am available to come to your home and create an amazing dinner for your and your guests. I have helped couples entertain their guests by the following suggestions and always creating new ideas.
- A cooking class at Home. Invite your friends, select a theme or techniques and we do the rest. (more information below)
- Having guests come in from out of town! Let's put together a fun menu and pairing wine or libations. This can be a full sit down dinner or small plates.
- Girlfriends weekend! Let's have fun and let me prep your food for a fun and exciting weekend. You and your friends go to the beach, shop and catch up! I will put together a memorable menu for you to enjoy together.
- A full dinner party! Do you love to entertain and invite your friends over. Let me put together a fun yet elegant menu for you. I will to he shopping, cooking, serving and cleaning! You enjoy the evening with your guests.
- Executives and Celebrities! Let me create a menu to dazzle your guests. Casual, Elegant, Small Plates or Themed.
Another way to enjoy Cooking with Friends!
How it works!
- Invite your friends (typical in-home class is 6-8 depending on size of kitchen).
- Pick a theme or techniques along with experience level. Class is customized and we will provide menu options.
- A customized menu is created for your class.
- Each class is about 3 hours
- Upon arrival of your guests we will have appetizers ready for them to enjoy. BYOB/Drinks by host
- Cost includes Food and Travel (within 30 minutes) Range from $50 to $75 per person
- Roasted Chicken Dinner with vegetables and dessert.
- Cooking with seasonal vegetables and fruits.
- Including storing, make-ahead and techniques.
- Meats: Roast, Steaks, Pork with vegetables and dessert
- Pan Sauté
- Seafood with vegetables and dessert
- Pan Fry
- Parchment paper baked
- Holiday dinner
- Make ahead
- Healthy sides
- Cook Once Meals All Week
- One protein and 4 dishes to enjoy during the week
- Make your lunches for the week
- Preparing vegetables for the week
- How to shop efficiently and eat healthy all week
- 30 Minute Weeknight Suppers
- Easy and healthy suppers to enjoy with your family
- One-pot Suppers