Salmon Steaks and Roasted Vegetables
Ingredients for Salmon Steak
- 4 fillets salmon steaks, cleaned and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to medium
- In a small bowl add melted butter, lemon and rosemary.
- Take salmon steaks and season with salt and pepper. Then brush butter and lemon mixture.
- Grill each side for 4 minutes for medium-rare.
Ingredients for Roasted Vegetables
- 1/2 head cauliflower, de-stemmed and trimmed into florets
- 1/2 head broccoli, de-stemmed and trimmed into florets
- 4 ounces green beans
- 2 carrots, julienne cut
- 4 ounces brussel sprouts
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Take all of the vegetables and place in a large bowl and coat with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until they are fork tender.
- When ready to serve place a scoop of roasted vegetables in the middle of the plate.
- Top with the salmon steak and add capers.
Cindy’s Tip – If the brussel sprouts are larger they will take longer to cook then the other vegetables. My suggestion is to either start them 10 minutes ahead then add the other vegetables for 20 additional minutes. Or slice the brussel sprouts in half.