Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Jake Cookies
I was making a pumpkin bread and 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree left over and decided to make Jake cookies. We brought some for his cousins to enjoy for Thanksgiving!
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- Take oatmeal and grind in your food processor until fine (flour like)
- In a medium bowl add in oatmeal flour, salt and cinnamon and mix with a fork.
- Whisk in eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter
- Roll dough and cover in clear wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take out cold dough and roll out for 1/2 inch thick pieces. Use your doggie cookie cutters and line on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (I flipped over at 10 minutes)
- Let cool before doggie enjoyment!
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!