Lemon and Garlic Chicken Drumsticks
- 3 pounds drumsticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 6-8 garlic cloves, whole
- 2-3 lemons sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- On a platter season drumsticks with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the oven safe pan then add lemon juice and chicken broth. Place garlic cloves and lemon slices around the chicken.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 45-55 minutes. The juices will run clear when pierced with a fork.
Note: This is the perfect oven to table dish!!
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!