Jake’s Hotdog Meatballs with Peas and Carrots
- 1 pound grass fed no nitrate hot dogs
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Food processor
- Melon scoop
- Baking sheet lined with non-stick foil or parchment paper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Take out your food processor, put hot dogs in and pulse until ground up fine.
- Take the carrot and put in a microwave safe bowl, add a tablespoon of water and set for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Take the carrot and peas and put in the food processor and blend well. Add to the bowl, add the egg, oregano and parsley.
- Set your prepared baking sheet next to you. Using your melon scoop make your meatballs.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before doggie enjoyment.
Note: You can freeze or share with your doggie friends.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!