Crab, Corn, Tomato and Arugula Salad
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or frozen, thawed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 4 cups fresh baby arugula
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a large bowl add in lemon rind, lemon juice then start whisking as you add in olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, salt and pepper until combined well.
- Add in corn, basil leaves and red onion then incorporate into the dressing.
- In a large platter layer baby arugula then top with crap meat and tomatoes.
- With a large spoon add the dressing with corn and onions over the crab meat.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!