Chocolate crepes with chocolate sauce
Ingredients for Chocolate Crepes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon good quality vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl combine the ingredients for the crepes and whisk well.
- Heat a non-stick 8″ sauté pan over medium heat.
- Using a small ladle pour in pan. Hold the handle and swirl the mixture around the pan until it is a thin even layer.
- Cook until the edges are dry and brown. Flip carefully and brown on the other side (about 3 minutes each side).
- Put on a platter and continue with other crepes. You may also want to keep your oven on low to keep warm as you continue.
Ingredients for Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tablespoon arrow root
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cups cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1/2 teaspoon coffee granules, instant
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium saucepan, whisk the arrow root flour into the coconut milk.
- Place the pan over low heat and stir in the cocoa powder, agave, coffee, vanilla, and salt.
- Cook, whisking constantly, until thoroughly combined and the liquid.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!