Zucchini, Tomato and Parsley
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil, divided
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thin long
- 4 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 1/2 heaping tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley plus extra for garnish
- In a large sauté pan, heat the 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil. Add garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add zucchini and continue to sauté until the zucchini begins to brown (about 5 minutes). If needed, add more olive oil, then balsamic vinegar, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes. When ready to serve drizzle remaining olive oil.