The Perfect Margarita
Some of you may call this a NorCal or a Skinny Margarita. For my husband and I this is The Perfect Margarita. We have been to several parts of Mexico. One of our visits including a drive to the original Tequilla Sunrise and after several versions we just love this one the best.
This is also similar margarita that will you may on many Paleo sites. Even thought the cavemen didn’t have Tequilla this seems to be the drink of choice in the Paleo community! I just love them because they taste really good and when we entertaining – there are a lot of smiles when making The Perfect Margarita! Enjoy..
However, when we can find Damiana (the bottle is a pregnant woman) we certainly use it. You only need a little but it makes this Margarita just Amazing! We brought some back from Mexico and have been able to order it from Yankee Spirits in Sturbridge, MA.
This recipe is per drink – We like to make them in a shaker the pour into our glass! You can also make a big bowl for your guest to enjoy!
- 3 ounces of Tequilla (the good stuff, silver)
- 1 lime, juiced
- Pinch celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed orange juice, optional
- club soda or Sparkling water
- Limes and Lemons, sliced for garnish
- In your shaker add ice, tequilla, lime juice, celtic sea salt, orange juice then close and shake.
- Pour into glass and top with club soda. Add extra lime slice for garnish.
Note: I like to squeeze lemons and limes in my Margarita!
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!