- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, deveined
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 teaspoon organic butter
- Sea salt and pepper
- In a medium pan, heat olive oil. Saute onions and garlic.
- Once onions are translucent, about 4 minutes add shrimp and continue to saute for another 4 minutues.
- Add tequila and flame off alchol.
- Add tomatoes and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- When the shrimp are 1/2 cooked add the lime juice. When the shrimp are fully cooked fold in fresh cilantro, avocado and butter.
- Season with salt and pepper then serve!