Sweet Potato Soufflé
This Sweet Potato Soufflé recipe is a great side dish to dazzle anyone at your table! Give this delicious paleo recipe a try!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 large egg whites
- Coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- To prepare the sweet potatoes: You can either bake the potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes wrapped in foil or wrap in clear plastic and microwave for 4 minutes (fork pierce). Let cool.
- In a medium bowl using your hand mixer or food processor combine potatoes well until smooth. Next add in the basil, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Taste for additional spices.
- Take a medium bowl and beat your egg whites with a mixer until you have stiff peaks. About 2 minutes.
- Fold your potato mixture into the eggs using a rubber spatula. Do not over mix.
- Take 4 ramekins and brush with coconut oil, divide the mixture into the prepared ramekins, place on a baking sheet and put in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately!
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!