- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 12 ounce package small portobello mushrooms, wiped clean and stems removed
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and diced
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced (chiffonade)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Take all of your mushroom and place on a lightly greased (melted coconut oil) large baking sheet. (chop up stems and put to the side).
- In a large sauté pan add olive oil and set pan to medium-high heat. Stir in the eggplant and onion; cook and stir until eggplant turns golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Lightly grease 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Using your food processor spoon the eggplant and onion mixture then add the artichokes and pulse 2-3 times. Just enough that it is chopped. Divide the mixture between the mushrooms. Top each mushroom with diced tomatoes and basil.
Place in preheated oven, and bake for 12 minutes. Serve hot.
Let the party begin!
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!