Salmon Potato Salad with a Creamy Dill Dressing
We just love smoked salmon and what a great way to enjoy in a potato salad with a creamy dill dressing! So yummy.. Enjoy during your next BBQ or back yard summer party!
- 8 small red potatoes
- 1/4 cup sour cream or crème fraîche
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- Boil potatoes in water just until tender. Drain and let cool. Quarter potatoes.
- In a large bowl add sour cream or crème fraîche, mayonnaise and chopped fresh dill to combine well.
- Add in salmon, salt, pepper, red onion, lemon rind and lemon juice. Stir to incorporate into the mixture.
- Take the potatoes and put into your serving bowl or a large bowl. Add in salmon dill mixture and peas then carefully combine together.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with fresh dill.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!