Pomegranate and Coconut Chocolate Bites
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, super fine
- 1/4-1/2 pomegranate seeds
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler (directions here)
- Mix coconut into melted chocolate and stir with a spatula.
- In an even layer spread out chocolate mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or fill a mold. Spread out to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Add pomegranate seeds to the chocolate.
- Place in freezer for about 30 minutes then break apart into bite size pieces.
Note: Or use your favorite holiday mold!
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!