Paleo Pumpkin Muffins using Coconut flour
A recipe for my Paleo pumpkin muffins using coconut flour.
- 1 (15 oz)can organic pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil (melted)
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400 – prepare 12 muffin cups lined with paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift coconut flour and spices together, add baking powder.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together, combine well.
- Fold in pumpkin mixture.
- Divide batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.