Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies were a great creating and treat. I had mini-chocolate chips and made my cookies look super cute! Give this recipe a try!
- 1/2 cup palm shortening
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 1/4 cups Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine using your hand mixer or whisk palm shortening, coconut sugar, eggs, baking soda, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in almond meal combining into the wet ingredients with a spatula or wooden spoon until incorporated well
- Stir in chocolate chips and mix into the cooking mixture.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop balls of cookie dough, about a tablespoon in size.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Note: If you do not have palm shortening you can use coconut oil but you would want to melt slightly.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!