Paleo Chocolate-Avocado Pudding
This recipe for Paleo chocolate-avocado pudding is a delicious Paleo dessert. I made this for my kids last weekend and never told them it was dairy free and had avocados. They loved the creamy texture and said it was the best chocolate pudding I had ever made. I kept the container of cocoa on the counter so they were extremely focused on that ingredient (cocoa).
This Paleo recipe below serves 4 if you are enjoying a nice portion for a mini-size dessert you may be able to get 6 servings.
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 very ripe (large) avocados
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup organic raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place the cocoa powder, vanilla, peeled and pitted avocados, almond milk honey, and salt in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Spoon into 4 individual serving bowls and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (can be prepared 1 day in advance). Garnish with fresh mint or berries.