Lobster Salad Wraps
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves washed, dried and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 slices of bacon, fried and drained, chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare romaine lettuce leaves and set aside.
- In a medium bowl bacon, egg, lobster meat, tomatoes and cheese and mix well until combined. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing and whisk until it is well blended.
- Assemble the wraps. Divide up the lobster salad between the romaine lettuce.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!