Grilled Lobster Tails
Summer officially kicks off with my Grilled Lobster Tails. My daughter Nikki just loves lobster and I love to surprise her with frozen lobster tails in the freezer. There is nothing like this great dish at our lake house in the summer! Love all of the happy faces.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 6-8 lobster tails, thawed if frozen
- Preheat your outdoor grill to a medium heat.
- In a small sauce pan over medium to low heat melt butter then add lemon juice, garlic and parsley. Combine well and take off burner. (you can also do this on your outdoor grill).
- On a large board take lobster tails and using a sharp knife (or cutting shears), cut through the top shell of the lobster lengthwise. (Do not cut the through the bottom shell). Gently open the shell.
- Brush the lobster tails with the melted butter mixture (save some for basting).
- Grill for 5 minutes flesh side down. You want nice char marks on the lobster tails.
- Take off the grill and brush more of the butter mixtures.
- If not serving immediately turn grill off and lay lobster tails shell side down until ready to enjoy with your guests!
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!