Grilled Italian Burger
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Sliced Bacon
Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grates.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients together and mix well.
- Divide into 8 good size portions. Tip: To ensure your burgers will cook evenly – after your burger is formed press your thumb into the center. The center will rise while grilling and your burger will be perfect!
- Grill burgers until they are cooked to your desired doneness. About 7-8 minutes to reach about 160 degrees F.
- I served this amazing burger arugula, bacon and a fried egg.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!