Grilled Chicken, Tomato and Avocado Stack
- 2 (4-ounce) boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons Paleo Mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large Avocado, thinly sliced into 8 pieces
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Romaine or your favorite lettuce
- Sea salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil a little more to drizzle
- Fresh herbs for garnish, optional
- Take chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper
- Heat a saute pan and set to medium heat, add olive oil then add chicken. Cook for 4 minutes on each side (until each side is brown)
- When done put on a poultry board and let cool
- Take each plate and line the bottom with your lettuce
- Slice tomatoes, avocado and chicken
- Add a little Paleo Mayo in the middle while building your stack
- Taking each ingredient create a stack and add the red onion slices on top
- You may want to drizzle a little olive oil or fresh herbs on the top
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!