Egg Drop Soup
While out Christmas shopping this past weekend we stopped and had Chinese for lunch. I ordered egg drop soup and it was amazing! I just had to make it…
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon of arrowroot powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 green onions, chopped (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
2 In a large pot add chicken stock, ginger, 2 green onions and white pepper to a boil. whisk in arrowroot. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Using a fork drizzle in eggs. They will cook immediately. Add remaining green onions and serve.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!