Easy Grilled Salmon
- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Fresh herbs for garnish, optional
- Prepare your outdoor grill or indoor grill pan
- Place salmon in shallow dish.
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients and whisk.
- Take 3/4 of the oil mixture (marinade) and pour over the salmon and save the rest for basting. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Drain and discard the (marinade).
- Grill salmon over medium heat, skin side down for 15-18 minutes or until salmon become flaky while using a fork. Brush remaining marinade while grilling occasionally.
Note: You can grill your salmon as a large piece or slice into individual servings.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!