Creamy Cucumber Soup
- 5 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped (save some for slices as garnish)
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- Salt cucumbers and let sit for 30 minutes in a colander to drain.
- Add all ingredients in a blender and puree.
- Chill before serving. Garnish with cucumber slices and fresh dill.