Whether you are looking to start cooking, continue cooking or learn new techniques; let Cindy’s Table work with you on customizing a cooking class specifically for you.
Want to schedule your customized cooking class at your home, office or other location with Cindy's Table? We make it so easy.
Ideas for a fun cooking class and other services officered by Cindy's Table!
- Cooking with Friends. Fun day or evening of cooking, spending time together and let's pair your favorite wine. Day time schedule available!
- Cook once meals all week. Learn new recipes with your friends or family to have healthy meals.
- Techniques you would love to learn.
- A great team building exercise for your team. BYOB
- A perfect gift!
- You want to learn about a certain cuisine.
- What's Paleo! Let's cook up Paleo dishes.
- Healthy, Specific Diet, Cuisine you always want to cook, Knife skills, Cooking Techniques
- Corporate Class at your office.
- Corporate Wine Dinner.
- Boot Camp! This is a huge challenge for your office, team or neighbors. YOU CAN DO IT!
- Private dinner parties at your home
- Chef services for that special event.
- High profile or Celebrity that needs discrete Chef Services. NDA's are welcome
- Cooking Demonstrations for Home Shows, Cooking Events, Store Events, Food Demonstrations, Ambassador, Speaker Engagements
- Other suggestions welcome
Cindy came to my home for a cooking demo lunch. I had a group of 10 gals come over and everyone participated as much as they wanted to, no pressure at all. It was casual and informative and really a great way to spend the afternoon. Cindy's cooking is outstanding and she is really sweet and accommodating. We had one person that is a vegan and that was a non-issue. Cindy simply made a small vegan friendly batch on the side for her.
Again, don't hesitate to reach out to Chef Cindy... good times await!
1/12/17 Lauren V. Palm Beach Gardens Florida
I was on google looking for something fun to do with my friends that were coming in for a long weekend. I found Cindy's Table and emailed her. She called me 15 minutes later. She put together the most amazing cooking class for us and pared wine for us as well. We learned so much, laughed so hard and ate the best food ever. Because we loved her so much we hired her to come back the next evening and cook for us. OMG I never want to got to a restaurant again. She also makes cooking look easy and fun. Thank you for making my weekend with college friends from over 20 years ago an memorable weekend.
12/7/16 Sarah J. Palm Beach Florida