Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Not sure what to make for dessert! This is easy and always a big hit for any event! Or just a romantic evening for 2….
- Fresh strawberries with leaves attached
- Dark all natural Chocolate
- If the strawberries are in the refrigerator. Take out and let come to room temperature. Condensation will form and the chocolate will not stick.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate with steaming water. Or you can use the microwave in a glass bowl for 1 minute but setting for 20 seconds at a time, stir, continue until melted.
- Carefully holding onto the stem or green leaves of the strawberry and dip into the chocolate and swirl in chocolate to partially cover.
- Give the strawberry a light shake as you lift it from the chocolate (this will leave an even line of of chocolate at the base.)
- When the strawberry is completely removed from the chocolate, swirl it in a quick, clockwise motion to let the excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on the prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with the rest of the strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to let chocolate set and harden.