Chicken with Tomato, Zucchini and Artichokes
On pot meals are my favorite – Especially when the pot can go from the stove to the table. Using my Le Creuset Braising Pan makes it easy and looks beautiful..
Don’t you just love Paleo Italian Recipes! I know we do over here at Cindy’s Table!!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon or more sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon or more freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 small zucchini, halved and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- 1 can artichokes, quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2-3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 chicken broth (or 1/4 cup white wine and 1/4 cup chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper then coat with Italian seasonings.
- Heat olive oil and butter over medium-high heat in a heavy oven-proof pan; add chicken pieces to hot oil. Sauté each side for 3 minutes (until brown).
- Add in zucchini,tomatoes and garlic to sauté (moving the zucchini and tomatoes around) 2 to 3 minutes. Add artichokes then pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil then mix in tomato paste. Taste for any other seasonings.
- Transfer the pan to a preheated oven. Cook for about 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!