- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into pieces
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into pieces
- 2 large onions, cut in pieces
- 2 Summer squash, cubed
- 16 skewers (10 inches long)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Take your wooden skewers and soak for 30 minutes (this will prevent them from burning).
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a large shallow dish and start creating your skewers by alternating chicken, peppers, onion and squash.
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, dijon mustard and garlic. Pour over the chicken skewers and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Heat your grill to a medium temperature (lightly brush with oil).
- Discard the marinade and grill chicken kabobs for about 10 minutes.
- Put on a large platter and serve!
Note: You can add any other vegetables such as tomatoes. If you do put them on a separate skewer and grill them for a shorter time. You can also use this same recipe with steak or sausage for a variety of kabobs to serve your guests.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!