Chicken Garden Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 chopped scallions, white and green parts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil for sauté
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken and the remaining items. Combine well.
- Divide the bowl into 4 sections and form the burgers. (If you are making sliders then divide into 8 sections)
- Preheat a stove top pan or outside grill to medium heat. If using stove top pan add a light coat of olive oil for sauté.
- Cook for 4 minutes on each side for an internal temperature of 165-170 degrees F.
- Add your favorite accompaniments or place on a salad
Cindy’s Tip: When making burgers – place your thumb print in the middle of the burger before you cook. This will help cook evenly as the middle tends to rise while grilling/sauté .