Cauliflower, Broccoli and Carrots Casserole
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1/2 head broccoli
- 3 carrots
- 2 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons organic butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Cut vegetables into small pieces.
- Add to a large bowl along with garlic, olive oil, basil, salt and pepper; combine well.
- Place in a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Pour melted butter over vegetables.
- Cover dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 30 minutes, until vegetables are tender and browned. Stir occasionally.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!