Blackened Mahi Mahi Taco
Enjoy Blackened Mahi Mahi Taco’s tonight!
- 1 1/2 pounds of mahi mahi
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Jalapeno, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup paleo mayo
- Romaine Lettuce leaves
Ingredients for Mahi Mahi
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoons dried Oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Slice the mahi mahi into even pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat medium heat and add mahi mahi for about 3-4 minutes each side.
- Take a lettuce leaf, add mahi mahi, a slice of tomato, slice of onion, a small spoonful of jalapenos and a 1/2-1 teaspoon of paleo mayo!
NOTE: you can use any white fish for this dish!