Beef and Vegetables Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon arrow root flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup white wine, or water
- 1 pound boneless beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped onion (or use the entire onion)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine arrow root flour, coconut aminos and wine, or water until smooth.
- Add sliced beef and toss to coat; set aside. In a large sauté pan or wok with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat add broccoli, yellow bell pepper, mushrooms and onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add in red bell pepper slices.
- Cover and simmer for 4 minutes; remove and keep warm.
- In the same sauté pan, stir-fry beef in remaining oil until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Return vegetables to pan; toss. Serve
Cooks Note – To get your steak thinly sliced, put in the freezer for 30 minutes then it will be easier to slice!