Banana Blueberry Protein Pancakes
This recipe was an impulsive decision. I was looking at 2 ripe bananas on my counter and normally I make a banana bread. I felt like maple syrup (kinda weird craving) so I decided to make these Banana Blueberry Protein Pancakes! I have a griddle pan in my wolf stove so making these include easy clean-up for me. These were really yummy!!
Note: They did look a little runny and I was going to add in a tablespoon of coconut flour but went for it and they were amazing!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Coconut oil, ghee or unsalted butter
- In a large mixing bowl mash bananas using a fork then whisk in eggs, salt and vanilla.
- Add in protein and tapioca flour while continue whisking until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries using a rubber spatular.
- Heat a large grill pan, griddle or sauté pan over medium-high heat. Once hot add butter or coconut oil and let melt then get hot.
- Add 1/4 cup or more of batter for each pancake. Cook each side until the edges begin to bubble (about 2-3 minutes) then flip and cook other side until golden brown.
Cindy’s Note: If you don’t have tapioca flour then use 1/2 cup of protein.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!