Recent Posts by Cindy
No Comments Kale, Artichoke and Pecorino Salad
I created this Kale, Artichoke and Pecorino Salad the other day with ingredients I had in the house as a side dish for company. Everyone just loved this dish! Adding the Pecorino right before serving gave the salad and extra... Read MoreFriday, 17 May 2013 - Posted by Cindy
No Comments Be Brilliant With LED Landscape Lighting
Here is a lighting tip from my friends at... Read MoreFriday, 17 May 2013 - Posted by Cindy
Comments (4) Great Giveway! Over $600 is great product! Perfect for your kitchen needs!
I love giveaways! Especially when it is a Great Giveaway that has kitchen essentials we all love to use… I am thrilled to share this giveaway with you. Also, if you have a favorite recipe using a Hamilton Beach Product,... Read MoreThursday, 16 May 2013 - Posted by Cindy
No Comments Pasta Primavera
Kids always love bow tie pasta! Sometimes called Farfalle, it means “butterfly” in Italian. What’s not to love? You can be creative and add any meat or vegetable to make this a great dish to go with any theme.... Read MoreWednesday, 15 May 2013 - Posted by Cindy
Recent Comments by Cindy
- May 17, 2013 on Great Giveway! Over $600 is great product! Perfect for your kitchen needs!
- May 17, 2013 on Zucchini Scrambled Eggs
- May 11, 2013 on Jake’s Hotdog Meatballs with Peas and Carrots
- April 26, 2013 on Paleo Italian Style Beef Stew
- April 26, 2013 on Chocolate crepes with chocolate sauce