- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine coconut aminos, scallions, dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic and ginger.
- Using a baking dish place the fish inside and cover with liquid mixture. cover with clear wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour
- When ready preheat outdoor grill to medium heat.
- Take salmon out of baking dish and place on grill. Grill for 5-6 minutes on each side. Depending on the thickness. You will know the salmon is done when it flakes apart with a fork
Note: You can prepare 1 pieces of salmon or slice into individual servings. Also, if you want to bake in the oven just preheat oven to 500 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.