- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine coconut aminos, scallions, dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic and ginger.
- Using a baking dish place the fish inside and cover with liquid mixture. cover with clear wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour
- When ready preheat outdoor grill to medium heat.
- Take salmon out of baking dish and place on grill. Grill for 5-6 minutes on each side. Depending on the thickness. You will know the salmon is done when it flakes apart with a fork
Note: You can prepare 1 pieces of salmon or slice into individual servings. Also, if you want to bake in the oven just preheat oven to 500 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
Check out Cindy's Website - Cindy's Table!
Facebook - Cindy's Table today!
Twitter - @CindysTable today!